All bookings for the JCT Symposium and exhibition are accepted under the following conditions:
- By submitting a booking to JCT, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- A booking made online or by booking form constitutes a firm booking which can only be changed as detailed in these terms and conditions.
- If your organisation requires purchase orders to be used it is your responsibility to ensure JCT receives either payment, or an official purchase order, prior to the Symposium commencement. If this condition is not met and JCT reasonably believes a Symposium booking has not been properly authorised by a delegates organisation or that there is a reasonable doubt that payment may not be forthcoming for any other reason we reserve the right to refuse attendance at the Symposium.
- If you cancel a Symposium booking there may be cancellation charges: Cancellations received in writing by no later than one calendar month before the commencement of the event will receive a refund less an administrative charge of £75.00 + VAT; there may be no refunds after this date, although substitutions can be made at no extra cost. If a refund is granted it will be based on whether the Symposium place (and accommodation if booked) can be resold.
- Delegates having booked a place and not attended will incur a cancellation fee of up to 100% of the total cost of the Symposium booking and any accommodation booked.
- Delegates may be substituted at any time but any substitutions must be notified to JCT in advance of the commencement of the Symposium.
- All prices EXCLUDE UK VAT and UK VAT is payable by all EU customers for events attended in the UK and this will be added to the final invoice.